INGREDIENTS (6 people)
- 6 medium squids
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of wheat flour
- 1 splash of sparkling water or cold soda water
- 1 splash of sparkling white wine
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Olive oil, the quantity needed for frying
- Salt to taste
Time: 20 min
HOW TO MAKE
- First of all, cut the squid into rings and salt them. Keep them for later.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the flour and the yeast powder, and whisk to mix the ingredients.
- Next, add the splah of sparkling water or cold soda water and the splash of sparkling white wine. Mix the ingredients well.
- Next, put the squid rings in the tempura mix so that they are soaked completely.
-Fry the squid rings with tempura in plenty of hot oil. Let them brown. Once they are ready, remove them from the oil and place on a tray with paper towels.
Finally, pour on our tempura squids a few drops of lemon juice.
A very good option is to serve, close to the calamari, on a plate, a little bit of mayonnaise or garlic sauce to dip in… and enjoy!